Placing images on your Web pages
- To insert an image click the Insert/Edit image tool
- The Image Properties box will open.
- Click Browse Server to locate your image file
- The Resources Browser window will open. Make sure you are in the Images folder.
- If the image file is not listed, click Upload and then Browse to locate the image on your machine.
- Select the image you want to upload and click Open then click Upload Selected File.
- The file will be uploaded to the server and will be highlighted for you to easily locate.
- Double click on the image file you wish to insert.
- This will insert the file path in the Image Properties box. You can preview this picture.
- Important: Complete the Alternative Text box – this provides accessibility text explaining what the image is.
- Click OK to insert the image into your document.
Page last updated:
Tuesday 17 December 2013